Professor Aaron Clark of Brookhaven College 3939 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Tx 75244 (972) 860-4700 voted worst Professor in poll.

Creepy, arrogant and God Complex. My experience with Aaron Clark smacks of everything wrong with Brookhaven College. The arrogance, creepiness and “God Complex” he lauds is shameful. In dealing with a disabled student Aaron Clark was told he made the child uncomfortable (how creepy is that?) but instead of backing off Professor Clark wrote/told the disabled student -

“First, I cannot work with your doctors or your dad. In fact, I have no obligation to do so. So don’t expect that to happen. Remember, too,that if your dad contacts me, the deal is off” . . . .

What deal? Is this some creepy secret? Does the school know they have this going on? Should Professor Aaron Clark be in education?

Aaron Clark is listed on Rip Off Report as “Worst Professor Experienced”

and Facebook list Professor Aaron Clark of Brookhaven College as causing embarrassment to disabled children

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. EducationLight is overall dissatisfied with Brookhaven College and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brookhaven College.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Brookhaven College to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brookhaven College?

Comments